Why Access Is One of the Most Important Factors in Getting Your House Sold!
So, you’ve decided to sell your house. You’ve hired a real estate professional to help you through the entire process, and they have asked you what level of access you want to provide to your potential buyers.
There are four elements to a quality listing. At the top of the list is access, followed by condition, financing, and price. There are many levels of access that you can provide to your agent so that he or she can show your home.
Here are five levels of access that you can give to buyers, along with a brief description:
- Lockbox on the Door – this allows buyers the ability to see the home as soon as they are aware of the listing, or at their convenience.
- Providing a Key to the Home – although the buyer’s agent may need to stop by an office to pick up the key, there is little delay in being able to show the home.
- Open Access with a Phone Call – the seller allows showings with just a phone call’s notice.
- By Appointment Only (example: 48-Hour Notice) – Many buyers who are relocating for a new career or promotion start working in that area prior to purchasing their home. They often like to take advantage of free time during business hours (such as their lunch break) to view potential homes. Because of this, they may not be able to plan their availability far in advance or may be unable to wait 48 hours to see the house.
- Limited Access (example: the home is only available on Mondays or Tuesdays at 2 pm or for only a couple of hours a day) – This is the most difficult way to be able to show your house to potential buyers.
Source: Click Me
Approval Hotline: 561-316-6800
Or You can click “Call Me” below to call Christian Penner directly using Google Voice
Christian Penner, Branch Manager Mortgage Broker West Palm Beach talks about Real Estate West Palm Beach. He also serves other Local Areas and provides home Mortgage Solutions for Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Boca Raton, Wellington and Tequesta. Christian Penner Mortgage Broker Jupiter has the lowest mortgage rates and the best home mortgage programs like; Jumbo loans, FHA Home Loans, VA Home Loans, Reverse Mortgage Home Loans, Freddie Mac Home Loans, Fannie Mae Home Loans and HARP Mortgage Loans. Christian Penner Mortgage Broker Palm Beach Gardens has Served the area for over 18 years with his Home Loan Lending Needs and Works with The Christian Penner Mortgage Team. Ask Me About A Mortgage, Palm Beach Mortgage Lender, West Palm Beach Mortgage Lender, Palm Beach Gardens Mortgage Lender.
712 U.S. Highway 1 North #300, North Palm Beach, FL 33408
– – –
The Christian Penner Mortgage Team | Cell/Text: (561) 316-6800