Taking Fear Out of the Mortgage Process
A considerable number of potential buyers shy away from jumping into the real estate market due to their uncertainties about the buying process. A specific cause for concern tends to be mortgage qualification.
For many, the mortgage process can be scary, but it doesn’t have to be!
In order to qualify in today’s market, you’ll need a down payment (the average down payment on all loans last year was 5%, with many buyers putting down 3% or less), a stable income, and good credit history.
Throughout the entire home buying process, you will interact with many different professionals who will all perform necessary roles. These professionals are also valuable resources for you.
- Find out your current credit history & score – even if you don’t have perfect credit, you may already qualify for a loan. The average FICO Score® of all closed loans in September was 731, according to Ellie Mae.
- Start gathering all of your documentation – income verification (such as W-2 forms or tax returns), credit history, and assets (such as bank statements to verify your savings).
- Contact a professional – your real estate agent will be able to recommend a loan officer who can help you develop a spending plan, as well as help you determine how much home you can afford.
- Consult with your lender – he or she will review your income, expenses, and financial goals in order to determine the type and amount of mortgage you qualify for.
- Talk to your lender about pre-approval – a pre-approval letter provides an estimate of what you might be able to borrow (provided your financial status doesn’t change) and demonstrates to home sellers that you are serious about buying!
Do your research, reach out to professionals, stick to your budget, and be sure that you are ready to take on the financial responsibilities of becoming a homeowner.
Source: Click Me
Approval Hotline: 561-316-6800
Or You can click “Call Me” below to call Christian Penner directly using Google Voice
Christian Penner, Branch Manager Mortgage Broker West Palm Beach talks about Real Estate West Palm Beach. He also serves other Local Areas and provides home Mortgage Solutions for Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Boca Raton, Wellington and Tequesta. Christian Penner Mortgage Broker Jupiter has the lowest mortgage rates and the best home mortgage programs like; Jumbo loans, FHA Home Loans, VA Home Loans, Reverse Mortgage Home Loans, Freddie Mac Home Loans, Fannie Mae Home Loans and HARP Mortgage Loans. Christian Penner Mortgage Broker Palm Beach Gardens has Served the area for over 18 years with his Home Loan Lending Needs and Works with The Christian Penner Mortgage Team. Ask Me About A Mortgage, Palm Beach Mortgage Lender, West Palm Beach Mortgage Lender, Palm Beach Gardens Mortgage Lender.
712 U.S. Highway 1 North #300, North Palm Beach, FL 33408
– – –
The Christian Penner Mortgage Team | Cell/Text: (561) 316-6800